Immerse yourself in the cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home. Let’s unbox the SONY A90J BRAVIA XR OLED with Google TV 📦 via our step-by-step guide video to get you started on an immersive experience.
*Applies to 55” to 65” models only.
1. Remove the plastic straps from the outside of the box.
2. Open the box and remove the top contents.
3. Prior to beginning, please review and follow the Setup Guide and Reference Guide. The assembly process requires two people.
4. Remove the accessory bag containing screws, remote, additional accessories, and manuals.
5. Take out Stand 1 (SB1).
6. Followed by Stand 2 (SB2).
7. Double-check if you have all these by laying them on the floor:
📦 Setup Guide
📦 Power Cable
📦 Stand Covers
📦 Stand 1 (SB1)
📦 Stand 2 (SB2)
📦 Cable Zip Tie
8. Remove the first top foam.
9. Remove the second top foam.
10. 📤 Lift box off to reveal the TV.
11. Remove foam inserts from both sides.
12. Remove port covers (Note: There are 3 in total).
13. Pull each of the three tabs up to be flush with the panel at the bottom.
14. Pull both sides of the full bottom panel down to lay flat.
15. Remove the cardboard covering the TV.
16. Pull down the plastic covering the TV.
17. One person has to brace the top and bottom of the TV without grabbing the screen, to avoid fingerprints.
18. The second person removes the bottom foam.
19. Pull back the plastic to reveal the stand slot.
20. Lift one side up and slide the stand into place.
21. Ensure the TV and stand are aligned correctly. Tighten stand attachments on the top and bottom with the screws provided. There are 2 screws on each side.
22. Continue to brace the top of the TV and repeat this on the other side.
23. Two people should lift the TV to a flat, stable surface. Please take caution not to squeeze the screen when lifting, to avoid damaging it.
24. Follow the Step Guide to plug in the cords to their correct outlets.
25. Plug in the power cord.
26. Attach cable tie to TV.
27. Loop the cable zip tie around the power cord and pull the tie to secure the power cord.
28. Attach stand covers to the 2 stands.
29. Attach all 3 port covers.
30. For soundbar placement, swap the stands and use the SB2 stand on the right and the SB1 stand on the left. For more information, refer to the Setup Guide in addition to the following steps.
31. Lift one side up and slide the stand (SB2) into place.
32. Ensure the TV and stand are aligned correctly. Tighten the stand attachments on the top and bottom with the screws provided.
33. Continue to brace the top of the TV and repeat this on the other side with the opposite stand (SB1).
34. Open the bottom of the remote to insert batteries.
And you’re done!
Now you’re all set to watch the entertainment you love. With a little help from Google, of course. Google TV brings together movies, shows, and more from across your apps and subscriptions and organizes them just for you.
Learn more about BRAVIA XR OLED A90J here: https://www.sony.com.my/electronics/televisions/a90j-series
Disclaimer: Model name and actual product design may be different depending on size and region.
Thanks for watching this video!! Your comments and likes are our biggest motivation to do better, please take a second to share with us your thoughts. Check out the latest and more video updates by subscribing to our channel.
Subscribe to our channel & turn on the bell notification:
Check out our official website:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram: