Raspberry Pi 4 Touch Screen 7″: SSD, Camera + Pi Power Mounts
The Sun Founder Raspberry Pi 7″ Touchscreen kit (TS7-Pro) allows adding a SSD drive, Pi Camera and Pi Power options. This is a great Pi Project project kit that provides access to the GPIO pins, x3 USB ports and can…
The Sun Founder Raspberry Pi 7″ Touchscreen kit (TS7-Pro) allows adding a SSD drive, Pi Camera and Pi Power options. This is a great Pi Project project kit that provides access to the GPIO pins, x3 USB ports and can be expanded easily.
This Video is for Educational purposes only.
00:00 – Intro
00:33 – Unboxing
02:50 – Assembly
06:23 – First Boot
08:07 – Virtual/Touch keyboard install
11:10 – Bonus Info. (Pi Power and Camera)
13:47 – Testing Optional Items
14:52 – Outro
• SunFounder Raspberry 7″ Pi Touch Screen Kit (TS7-Pro): https://amzn.to/3MWdfxS
Website Link: https://www.sunfounder.com/collections/touchscreens/products/ts-7-pro-7-inch-touch-screen
• USB 3.0 SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3LINCQ4
• Western Digital 500GB WD Blue (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3LPTuHm
• SunFounder Raspberry Pi Power (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3NGqRx8
• x2 18650 Batteries (+Charger): https://amzn.to/3LTTp50
• SAMSUNG (MB-ME32GA/AM) 32GB 95MB/s microSD (Amazon): https://amzn.to/3Jk2S4u
• Raspberry Pi 4 Model B (Amazon – demand is high as is the price): https://amzn.to/3Jm42MW
• Raspberry Pi Camera Module (Not recommended): https://amzn.to/3sZTWMt
* As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
• Install Virtual Keyboard (OnBoard): https://docs.raspad.com/en/latest/install_virtual_keyboard.html
• PiPower Instructions: https://docs.sunfounder.com/projects/pipower/en/stable/
• Pi 4 / Pi 400 Only using Pi Network Bootloader (documentation) : https://www.raspberrypi.com/documentation/computers/getting-started.html#installing-over-the-network
Subscribe for the latest Tech Videos: https://www.youtube.com/wagnerstechtalk?sub_confirmation=1
Feel free to ask question in the comments below or visit my website, at http://wagnerstechtalk.com. I try to answer most questions that I can.
Or join me on one of the following social media sites:
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wagnerstechtalk
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/wagnerstechtalk
#raspberrypi4 #pi4 #sunfounder #touchscreen #WTT #WAGNERSTECHTALK