This is the Qv2 RELEASE NOTE. Please, read ALL of it 🙂
In favor of Qv2:
– New core.
– Adaptive solver, faster.
– New auto-volume, better.
– better threading, faster.
– Dyverso, as requested. No more legacy SPH.
Against Qv2 (inside RealFlow):
– MUST use the “Lightwave / Cinema 4D” Axis setup in RealFlow.
– Processing per domain, not per emitter.
– ONLY with RF2015. Qv2 will crash RF10 hard. Instantly. Reason still (!!) unknown. It is sad, so sad.
– No longer does Q have a bounding-volume feature.
As a solver or algorithm, Qv2 is really good.
As a RF-Plugin, does not exploit its potential.
Buy it, I need the money 😀
Think 🙂 Only you can decide if the “against”-section is acceptable in your workflow or environment.
Depends. If I can afford to spend the time, sure.
For questions and orders:
If you get no answer: 1 message on vimeo 😉
Price per license: 234€ + VAT. Unlocked, floating. For now 🙂
Happy new year.