• Efficient tracking of Sun’s position, in real-time
• Harvesting Maximum Solar Energy Output, on consistent basis
• Real-time Monitoring and maintenance of field deployed solar panels, against potential damage/failure
In order to be able to understand how IoT enablement of a Solar Energy Harvesting system can be a value-add for your business, it is important to understand the IoT technology that is in action behind-the-scenes.
This video explains you the technology stack and the data flow between the fundamental components of an IoT powered Solar Energy Harvesting Solution.
Take a quick look at our industry-proven IoT powered Solar Energy Harvesting Solution:
• Accurate Tracking of the position of the Sun in real-time
• Efficient harvesting of available Solar Energy
• Remote Management of field-deployed Solar panels through Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
In the part 1 of the video, we will discuss about how IoT powered Solar Energy Harvesting System performs efficient “Tracking and Harvesting of the Solar energy .
In the next video of this series, our focus will be primarily on the third critical function of an IoT powered Solar Energy Harvesting System ;viz; SCADA based remote management and monitoring of the solar panels.
For a detailed understanding of an IoT-powered Solar Energy Harvesting Solution, we recommend to read our blog: